Friday, 12 July 2013

Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturiser

 This little sample pot of Hydra Zen was part of a free gift from Debenhams I got recently. I love all kinds of moisturisers so I have been using away at this (it has lasted me over 6 weeks now!). Lancome describe this as a soothing moisturiser for long-lasting hydration. I seem to be prone to dry skin lately so it seemed perfect for me.

Firstly I will say that this is a scented moisturiser. I am not keen on using scented products on my face. It has quite a heavy, perfume scent. Anyway, this moisturiser is very thick and luxurious. At first I was not using enough of it, so I felt it dragging across my skin. Now I am using a generous dollop and it glides on smoothly and sinks in almost instantly. To be quite honest, since I started using this my skin has never looked better. It is definitely more hydrated, I think it makes me look a lot fresher and my skin is definitely brighter.

For 50ml of this product, it is £39.00 so it is not cheap. I am not sure I could afford that! However, when my little sample runs out, I will definitely miss it! The only bad thing I can say about it is that it is a little too perfumed for my liking. But the results I am seeing outweigh that one minor little point.

If you have tried this let me know what you thought! I will have to put it on my Christmas list... ;)

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of time out of the little pot, the full size definitely isn't cheap but I bet it would last ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging, and that's a pretty good sized sample! :)

    ReplyDelete