Friday, 19 July 2013

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Sample


This is the last of my Lancome sample reviews! It is a little baby bottle of La Vie est Belle perfume (so cute!). I am quite picky about my perfumes, and I have never even worn an expensive perfume before, but I do like this one.

Heart notes:
Iris, Orange blossoms, Jasmine

Top notes:
Blackcurrant, Pear

Base notes:
Tonka bean, Praline, Patchouli, Vanilla



You can probably tell that it is a sweet smelling perfume, which is what I am partial to anyway. It is sweet and fruity. The scent actually reminds me of walking into Debenhams! It is quite long lasting too, and due to the nature of this little sample bottle I am only able to put a small drop on my wrists at a time, and I can still smell it at the end of each day.

I would love the full sized bottle of this perfume. It is absolutely beautiful and would look gorgeous on your dressing table!

No comments:

Post a Comment