Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Nails of the Day - ArtDeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer Shade 083


I adore everything ArtDeco, I just love their sleek packaging and of course the way everything looks like a 1930s style! This gorgeous jade green polish is just lovely.  (If it shows up a little turquoise in my photos, I do apologise. This polish is in fact a true green shade).


For ages I have been searching for a lovely green polish for my collection - shockingly I think that is one colour I did not have! This shade is just beautiful and is perfect to wear in Summer or in Winter. I have never used ArtDeco polishes before, and I really like the formula of this one. It was so easy to apply, it has the perfect consistency. I have my eye on some fabulous Dita Von Teese polishes too!

4 comments:

  1. Love this shade, this would match the belt on my new dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour, really summery and it looks a great formula too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies, i absolutely love this polish! the formula is great and the colour is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete