Sunday, 25 August 2013

Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gel - Crystal Pink





I am a bit late in reviewing this. These Crystal Lip Gels were part of the limited edition "Splendours" collection - you may remember that I absolutely sang the praises of the Splendours eye palette! I have been using this lip gel all throughout summer, and has become a staple as part of my everyday make up!

Despite the name "Crystal Pink", this is a beautiful candy apple red gloss. I have been loving this because unlike regular lip glosses, this one isn't thick or sticky. It is so comfortable to wear. The consistency is much thinner than that of a regular gloss; looking at it, it reminds me of jelly!

The lip gel has a blackcurrant scent. It is so lovely and sweet! The gel gives the most lovely, subtle glossy tint to the lips and it really quite natural looking. I have been absolutely loving this! The only downside is that the glossy tint does not really last that long on your lips before you have to re-apply. It is a very generous sized tube though.

You may still be able to get this at your nearest Clarins counter. Clarins are very quickly becoming my favourite brand. From what I have tried of their makeup so far, it is of very good quality and quite luxurious packaging. Yesterday I purchased a few skincare items too and I am very excited to try them out!




I am also quite intrigued to try the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, which are also lip gels from their permanent collection. They are perfect for those of us who want a lovely glossy sheen, without the stickiness of wearing lip glosses!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty lip gel. The colour looks fab on, more natural than I would expect when I look at the tube.

    http://www.theworldinmywardrobe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is such a pretty shade! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I absolutely adore this lip gel! I've been wearing it every day/

    ReplyDelete