Friday, 23 August 2013

Nails of the Day - Barry M "Grapefruit"






Barry M is a brand of nail polish which I don't usually tend to go for. I have heard a lot of people saying they are brilliant and they last a long time without chipping, so I am excited to put it to the test. Anyways, this colour is just so, so beautiful. The polish itself I felt had kind of a thick consistency but wasn't too difficult to apply. I applied two coats here. I suppose it does almost look like a gel polish.

This colour is so cute and girly! I wouldn't really consider it a "Barbie" pink, but it is fun and fruity and definitely one of the best pinks I have ever tried.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and lovely nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I'm def going to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's much more opaque then I thought jelly polishes would be. Can I ask what camera etc you use for pictures of your nails? I find it so difficult to get clear polish pics :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I use a Canon Powershot SX500. It's a great camera!

      Delete