Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Outfit of the day - Casual wear!

Firstly, I just want to say that this is my first ever outfit of the day post. I thought I would introduce a little fashion to my blog, to add more of my personality and more content. I just seem to do review after review, but you don't really get to "know" me through that!  I do love clothes, so I'm thinking I shall begin with a few outfit of the day posts and see where we go from there!


Eiffel Tower top - Penny's 
Mint blouse - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Vans

This is what I am wearing on my day off from work, just for kicking around the house and going to the shops! Nothing exciting! It is actually very mild weather today. I am excited for the Autumn but it seems the summer has just flown by! I'm going to miss wearing all my bright colours. This sort of outfit is basically what I have been wearing throughout summer. The Forever 21 blouse is one my favourites, I also have it in coral. Pennys are brilliant for inexpensive casual tops, I think this one was €6! I tend to pick up several of them whenever I can, you always need tops!! 
Forever 21 are my favourite for jeans. I had never shopped in Forever 21 until about this time last year. I now have 6 pairs of their jeans. They are just so comfortable and they fit me really well. I will have to invest in a few darker pairs for winter though! They are also really cheap which is a bonus!

This adorable kitten is not mine by the way, it's my nieces! 

I hope the inclusion of fashion posts will be of interest to my followers! I have a few nice ideas so I need to get working on them. Hope you have enjoyed, & have a great day! 

14 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! And the kitten, obviously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Those jeans are so cool! Been thinking about getting some coloured jeans but don't know what colour worried they won't suit me! Any suggestions?
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! You would really suit coloured jeans! You should check out forever 21 they have lovely ones and in all colours! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the mix of pastels and yeah for fashion posts :) I never think of going to Forever 21 for jeans must check them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They really are the best jeans I've ever had!

      Delete
  4. Looks great. I love the mint blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks colette! the blouse is def one my fave things to wear!

      Delete
  5. You are soooooo pretty xx I love your hair, I'm so jealous :D I also need to look for those jeans, they're so cute xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jeans are gorgeous, I'd never be brave enough to try coloured ones, they look fab on you! Also you have the most stunning hair, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete