Friday, 20 September 2013

Five Nail Polishes I can't wait to wear for Autumn/Winter


Ah glitters and dark colours. How I have missed you! It's time to ditch the bright colours and start wearing beauties like these! I wore these a lot last year, they were may favourite Autumn/Winter polishes. Here is a closer look...

Essence Breaking Dawn LE - Alice Had a Vision
The most gorgeous dark, purple, shimmery polish. I adore this one. I guess it is a black base with purple shimmer. It is fabulous. I am just raging I only bought one of these bottles at the time :(

 Essence Breaking Dawn LE - Jacob's Protection
Yes I loved this collection...despite not being a Twilight fan. Similar to the purple one, this is a black base with deep blue shimmer. One of the nicest and most unusual polishes I have ever seen.

 Essence Special Effect Topper - Glorious Aquarius
This was my all time favourite glitter polish, it looked amazing over any turquoise polish. Essence really are fabulous, aren't they? The only bad thing is trying to remove them! I switched all my glitters for bright neon plain polishes over the summer months, but I have to say I did miss a bit of sparkle!

 China Glaze - Champagne Kisses
This one was from China Glaze's 2012 holiday collection. I got this one to wear on Christmas day last year! I absolutely adored it, the only thing I didn't like was the gritty kind of texture, but I overlooked that because the shade was just so gorgeous.

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
..I saved the best for last. I cannot even describe how much I love this one. Red polishes can of course be worn all year round, but this one I felt was a little too festive looking. I even love the name of this one, being a huge Wizard of Oz fan. I honestly could look at this one all day!


What are your favourite Autumn/Winter polishes?

4 comments:

  1. I have all of these except Champagne Kisses and I can't wait to wear them again either! I have rocked the glitter a little bit all summer but I love a nice glitter of a dark evening. I haven't worn those Essence Twilight ones at all, can't wait to give them a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love the Twilight ones!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love them all! The china glaze ones are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing! i'm wearing the red one right now :)

      Delete