Thursday, 26 September 2013

My new Sephora palette! A first look


I think everyone in Ireland wishes we had Sephora here! But I saw this cute little palette online (eBay) and I thought I would treat myself. I rarely order makeup online as I am always afraid it will get smashed while in transit, but thankfully this palette arrived safe and sound.

This is the Sephora Breast Cancer Awareness palette. I really do not know much about this product. I believe it was released some time last year.




It contains 36 eyeshadows, 12 lip glosses and 6 blushes. There is such a variety in here! There are shimmery and matte shades in the eyeshadows. I cannot yet comment on the quality or pigmentation of these as I have not used them yet!





The lip glosses

 Blushes


The only thing that surprised me about this little palette is how small it it! Here it is next to a Sleek palette. As you can see the eyeshadow pans are only about half the size of the Sleek ones! I guess if I find a shade I like it may not last very long!


So that is a first look at what I think is a very cute and fun palette. I am sure I will be posting many a makeup look using this palette very soon. I cannot wait to play around with all of the shades!

2 comments:

  1. I'm usually really nervous of eye shadow but am trying to be a bit more adventurous and do new things! This palette looks lovely, such a great range of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I like is that all the shades are wearable too! Quite often there is a mad colour in any palettes I have that I will never use!

      Delete