Thursday, 3 October 2013

OPI "The Amazing Spider-Man" Mini Collection


I had no idea OPI had a Spider-Man collection until I was browsing Amazon one night. I am quite a big fan of the Spiderman films, of course I could not resist these pretty polishes!

 L-R: Into the Night, Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted the Lizard, Your Web or Mine

 So the only one I have tried so far is "Just Spotted the Lizard", which is a greeney blue gold. I never knew there was such a colour!




The mini OPI bottles are a bit fiddley to use but I thought this polish applied excellently and I cannot wait to try out the other shades. I did not really expect this one to look so "gold" on the nail.

There is one other polish from the Spiderman collection which I really want and did not come in the set, "Call Me Gwenever" which is a lovely orange shade.

I'll definitely post more pics when I try out the other polishes!

4 comments: