Sunday, 24 November 2013

Make Up Studio - Moon Dust Eyeshadow - "Radiant Opal"

On a recent visit to the Make Up Pro store in Newry, these selection of eyeshadows really caught my eye and I couldn't leave without one. The Moon Dust shadows come in six shades, each of them has a black base with an amazing shot of colour in the sparkle and shimmer. I chose Radiant Opal as I don't really have a shade like this in my collection. Actually, I do not have any black based shadows at all. But I love the shot of blue throughout. They come in a generous sized pot with a screw off lid, however you can custom build a palette if you are purchasing more than one shade.








You really need to see this in real life to see the effect. It is so sparkly! The blue colour gives kind of a metallic finish. I do not usually wear eyeshadow so bold like this but I adore it. I used Virgin from the UD Naked palette to diffuse out the edges. I love how it looks and it is perfect coming up to the festive season, I would wear this to any christmas party!

Make Up Studio is a brand that I have not tried before. They have an extensive range of really incredible make up and I guess they would be somewhere along the lines of MAC. This Moon Dust eyeshadow is of an excellent quality although as I'm typing this 8 hours after applying the shadow, it has begun to crease slightly despite using my trusty ArtDeco eyeshadow base. Perhaps that is normal for darker shades, I am not sure because I have never worn dark shadows before!

I absolutely love this Moon Dust and I am very eager to pick up the purple and green shade in the near future.

Also, if you haven't been to the Make Up Pro Store yet I highly recommend that you make a visit. They have a shop in Newry and in Belfast too,  they run one day courses for beginners and advanced level which I hope to enrol in perhaps in the New Year. The selection of make up is phenomenal and the make up artists are so beautiful and their make ups are incredible. Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God that is so stunning - I've never heard of Make Up Studio but going to have a google now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very very pretty, looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete