Wednesday, 13 November 2013

The Christmas Countdown Part 2 ... My Wish List!

Six weeks today people....six weeks! Honestly, that is kind of a scary thought as 2013 has simply flown for me. It's hard to believe we are nearing the end of the year.

Christmas really is not about presents for me, and I can't stress that enough. My only wish is that Christmas is full of laughter, and good health, and just having fun spending time with my family and friends.

Naturally, me and my family do exchange gifts and if I had to choose, I'd really love some make up and books. Here is a little collage of my wish list...


Vera Wang Bejeweled perfume is something that I cannot resist when I walk past in Debenhams, I always have to give myself a spray and honestly is one of the nicest perfumes ever! And the bottle is so cute too!

I am ashamed as a beauty blogger to admit that I have not tried a Touche Eclait! So I think I should definitely get one...maybe it will disguise my dull undereyes once and for all!

My Lancome Hypnose Star Eyes unfortunately has died a death, it served me well after about 4 months of use! So I need to repurchase that....but I think I would really like the 2013 Christmas edition! How glam is this silvery sparkly tube?!

I think a lot of you know I have been lusting after Chanel Soleil de Tan for months and months...I think it's only fair I add it to my wish list too! It looks so luxurious, and unlike any product I have ever seen before.

And my beloved books.... I chose Harlow in Hollywood as I think Jean Harlow was an incredible woman, whose life unfortunately was quite tragic but she always seemed so strong. This book is full of beautiful and rare photographs which I would be so interested in seeing. Hollywood Costume is one of those big coffee table books again full of pictures and I also had to add in the Wicked Grimmerie, as I am going to see this show twice when it comes to the Bord Gais Energy Theatre and I would love to have this book as a souvenir.

I also have this notion of treating myself to a Kindle Fire, but I am not sure! I used to be a big reader when I was younger but have sort of got out of the habit. I love the idea of having loads of books on this small device, and I can take it anywhere with me! Plus I can check out youtube videos or look at Facebook!


Please let me have the links to your Christmas wish lists below, as I would love to see them! I hope you have all started your Christmas shopping now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment