Wednesday, 6 November 2013

The Christmas Countdown!


I'm sorry folks if you think it's too early, but it is 7 weeks today and we all know that Christmas will be upon us before we know it! I have already started my Christmas shopping and hope to have finished before the 1st December! ;)

Christmas is, without a doubt, my favourite time of year. There is just a wonderful atmosphere that you just don't get at any other time. I think family and friends come closer together, I love Christmas films and music, the excitement on Christmas eve awaiting Santa's arrival... surely it doesn't get any better.

I know some people get stressed shopping for gifts for their family and friends. I personally love it and I never get stuck for ideas. My favourite thing to buy are Yankee Candles, everyone loves them and I think lovely scents are essential around Christmas! Their current Christmas collection is outstanding, but my personal favourite is Cinnamon Stick!


Another of my favourite things to do is make up my own little "hampers"filled with sweets, tins of biscuits, after dinner mints, coffee, shortbread... that way there is something for everyone and it is all your Christmas essentials!

As for me, I have quite an extensive wish list comprising of all the beauty products I have been lusting after all year! Also a few books and dvds in there of course. I will maybe do a separate wish list later on.


So is everyone else excited like me?!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Christmas! I too love buying gifts for people and I've already started..you can never be too prepared! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Chloe! I prefer to have all mine done before the shops go crazy!

      Delete
  2. Christmas!! Can't wait to start shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Christmas! Having said that, I should really start doing my gift shopping. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def start before the mad rush begins!

      Delete
  4. I've already started my Christmas shopping yay! To be honest I don't really like Christmas....it's just a major excuse for me to shop :P I love Yankee Candles they are the perfect gift x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't like christmas yaz?! it's the best! i don't think you can go wrong with the yankee candles, everyone loves them! and i love shopping too!

      Delete