Sunday, 15 December 2013

Checking in....and Checking Out for Christmas!



Hi everyone, sorry my posts have been few and far between lately. The truth is, now we are in Winter it is exceptionally hard for me to take decent photographs, and at weekends when I do have a chance to blog I always seem to just lose track of time. Plus, Christmas is just around the corner and as such, money is tight and I honestly have very little to blog about.

I am well and truly excited for Christmas, and I am going to be taking a long break from blogging, to rejuvenate myself and to come back inspired with plenty of post ideas!

All my Christmas presents are bought, I am so organised so I really just can't wait to take some time off work and totally relax. Hopefully Santa will bring me some new beauty products to play with!

I won't really be doing anything special over Christmas, but I will make sure that I get watching some of my favourite films....



"It's a Wonderful Life" honestly completes Christmas for me. I will never get tired of it, and I always shed a tear at the end! It is the most beautiful film, with the most beautiful message. Of course, "The Wizard of Oz" is there too, the film that started my love for the classics. Even though I know every single word of the script and every single detail, I still watch this and it feels like the first time seeing it. And it always reminds me of Christmas.

Another of my favourites is of course "Little Women" - the 1949 version with Elizabeth Taylor. I just think this is the ultimate version... June Allyson was born to play Jo! And Elizabeth is just so funny...and so beautiful too.


So, I want to wish all of my lovely followers and fellow bloggers a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for new year. I hope it is full of love, laughter and good health. Thanks everyone for reading my little ramblings here, and to all the lovely bloggers I have met this year for inspiring me to continue writing here. I will leave you with some pictures of my cat playing with the Christmas tree...



2 comments: