Thursday, 30 January 2014

NOTD : OPI Call Me Gwen-Ever







This polish is from the Amazing Spider-Man collection, I spotted it while browsing on Amazon one night and I couldn't resist.
I have had this nail polish in my collection for a few months now. I love anything orange and the colour of this polish did not disappoint me. Yes it is orange but there is almost a peach tone to it. What I mean to say is that it is not a harsh orange shade.
This is a lovely creme shade and it quite nice to apply, but you have got to be careful because it can look streaky. I used 3 light coats here. I got a good 3 days wear out of this before it started to chip like crazy :( stupid work! Ruins my nails!

6 comments:

  1. 3 days isn't bad at all! Lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not bad, but I have other polishes which last longer! :) It's a great colour, I love it!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, I adore your blog and love the layout as well, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh I love this polish!! I'm obsessed with OPI polishes... I wish I could buy them all :P

    ReplyDelete