Saturday, 22 February 2014

Eye make up look using MAC Cranberry & Smut!

Recently I bought a MAC 15 pro palette, and I thought I would treat myself to a few eyeshadows. I don't want my palette to be full of neutral shades, I want something that no one else has. Striking yet wearable colours. In the end I chose Cranberry, Smut, Sumptuous Olive and Nylon to add to my collection. I think I could create several different looks with these, but I was most excited to try out Cranberry! It looks so beautiful and unusual.






I absolutely love these shadows. I used Cranberry all over, Smut in the crease and lower lid and I blended out the edges with Nylon. They are really pigmented and they blended so easily. 

I think it's safe to say I am a bit of a MAC convert! This time last year I hadn't tried any of their products and now my collection is slowly expanding. 

Are there any other unusual MAC shades I should get? 




8 comments:

  1. Wow Grace, Cranberry & Smut look great together on your lids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have cranberry too and love it! Satin Taupe is another fav of mine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fabulous colour! I will have to get Satin Taupe i think everyone loves it!

      Delete
  3. beautiful love these colours fab on blue eyes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this colour so much!

      Delete