Saturday, 1 February 2014

Face of the Day! Featuring Mac, Chanel, Lancome & more!

This is my very first "face of the day" post, please let me know if you like these sort of things and I will try and do it more often!

So on Saturdays I wear a lot more makeup, basically because I have plenty of time to apply it! On weekdays when I am at work, I am lucky if I have time for a quick flick of mascara and a bit of blush.

So here are the products that I used...


I just realised there are a lot of high end stuff here.... I used to be such a lover of budget beauty but now I tend to buy just one "luxury" thing at a time, and I got quite a lot of this stuff for Christmas.

First I applied my Chanel Bronze Universal all over my face. I love this so much, I am not much into bronzers but since I got this I have worn it very frequently. I then used some MAC Face and Body over it. I used the YSL Touche Eclat under my eyes. I don't want to sound overly dramatic, but this little product has changed my life! At last my undereye area looks fairly decent and more like a 25 year old instead of a 70 year old!

For my eyes I used my trusty ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base, my new MAC Veluxe palette (applied using damp brush) and my favourite ArtDeco liquid eyeliner. My favourite mascara of all time is Lancome Hypnose, it works brilliantly for me. And I filled in my brows with the Essence eyebrow pencil.

I used only the beautiful shimmery coral blush out of this Lancome Blush Subtil palette, and finished it off with the Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick!




I just headed into town for some lunch, and now I am in my sister's house for some dinner and a bit of craic! It has been a really awful day, pouring rain all day! Roll on Spring!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I wish I had as many high end products as you - a girl can only dream x

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you millie, most of these products I got for christmas :)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely, would love to see more of these posts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab. Expensive taste like myself. I love that Chanel bronzer

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much :) the chanel bronzer is without a doubt, the best ever!

    ReplyDelete