Sunday, 9 February 2014

My favourite Urban Decay NAKED palette combinations - Part 1






I thought this might be a fun series to do. I love my Naked palette, and it is more or less the only eyeshadows I have been using since I got it in September. Although I think all three Naked palettes are beautiful, the original Naked is definitely my number one choice. I do not have the other two palettes, while I do think they are lovely, they are quite similar and I do not think there is as much variety within the palettes as there is with the original Naked palette.

I love that there are pinks, golds, bronzes, taupes, and even blues in here. It is everything you could want. Although I love every single shade in here, I have worked out about three or four combinations that I wear all the time.

I'm having kind of a lazy Sunday, and I don't really plan on going anywhere, so I thought I would keep today's make up rather simple and go for a nice purple toned look.




I hope you like how this looks. Lighting is a bit of a nightmare this weather! For some reason in the photos it is showing up a more brown/grey shade! But in real life, it looks more purplish.

Here are the shades used..

Toasted - all over the lid
Hustle - crease
Sin - inner corner/tear duct
Virgin - to blend out crease

Pink and purple shades are my absolute favourite to wear on my eyes. These shades in the Naked palette are the best I have ever tried. They are lovely and shimmery too, which I adore! Sometimes I will tap a little more Sin in the centre of my lid too, just because I love the glitteriness of it!


Hope you all have a great Sunday! :) 

6 comments:

  1. That's actually one of my fave combos using this palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you! Really makes me want to go back to my naked palette and show it some love! Your lashes look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Audrey :) I used my favourite Lancome hypnose mascara! I do love this palette so much, have used it pretty much nonstop since I got it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful eye look, Urban Decay shadows are just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yes I am so impressed with Urban Decay! They have definitely improved over the last few years!

      Delete