Saturday, 29 March 2014

An eye makeup look using MAC shadows! Sumptuous Olive, Smut and Nylon



Here is a look I tried using my new MAC eyeshadows. I am absolutely in love with this and I have been wearing it a lot!




I used Smut, Nylon and Sumptuous Olive. I think these three look amazing together!




I used Nylon in the inner corner, Sumptuous Olive all over the lid, Smut in the crease and lower lash line. 

Sumptuous Olive is I think my favourite MAC shade in my collection. I love how it has gold and green tones in it. It's just gorgeous! I think Nylon and Smut are also really great versatile colours.

I hope you like this look & I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so lovely, definitely my new favourite!

      Delete
  2. I’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to use green on blue eyes! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! I hope this post was useful to you. I think green shadows on blue eyes look fab x

      Delete