Saturday, 15 March 2014

Cocoa Brown Cocktail Evening at the Vintage Cocktail Club



I was absolutely delighted to be invited to the latest Cocoa Brown event to celebrate the launch of their three latest products- a cocktail evening in the Vintage Cocktail Club in Dublin! Which was so exciting to me. The Vintage Cocktail club is a venue unlike anything I have ever been to, it seems very "exclusive" and was so atmospheric. I loved this fabulous Cocoa Brown sweetie display!


We were all presented with this menu featuring Cocoa Brown themed cocktails! How awesome is that?! Each one named after Cocoa Brown products. I had the "Lovely Legs"! 


...And after this I was very bad and neglected my camera so I have no more photos! I was too busy chatting away with fellow bloggers. It was so great! As was chatting to the Cocoa Brown team about their recent stint in Los Angeles, something which I was so excited about almost as if I was there too! It just shows you how fabulous Cocoa Brown is, that in just over a year it has come so far and I have a feeling that the success of Cocoa Brown can only expand and onto even bigger things! 



I tried to go for a more "vintage" look due to the venue I was attending. I used my favourite Lancome Teint Idole foundation as my base, my Clarins Splendours eyeshadow palette and Lancome Midnight Rose lipstick.


At the end we were all given fabulous goodie bags containing the three new products - Cocoa Brown1 Hour Dark, Lovely Legs Spray and Gentle Bronze Gradual Tan! I am super, super excited to try these out! I tested a teeny bit of the Gentle Bronze already and the scent of it is so divine!

A huge thank you to Marissa and the rest of the Cocoa Brown team for having me. I really appreciate it and I had such a brilliant evening. Cocoa Brown deserves every success, not only are their products absolutely amazing but the team behind it are so lovely and genuine. Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is absolutely gorgeous! It sounds like you had a great time x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a brilliant time, great night! :)

      Delete