Saturday, 8 March 2014

Favourite Urban Decay NAKED Combinations - part 2!



Hello everyone and happy Saturday! Here is another one of my favourite looks using the Naked palette. This is something quick that I do for wearing during the day, and I guess you could also "dress it up" with a bold lip if you wanted to wear this on a night out! This is the look that I wear most frequently using the Naked palette.


The shades I use are Sidecar (all over lid), Smog (crease) and Darkhorse (outer corner).



What do you think? I love this so much, yes it is neutral but it also has a little glitter in there so it is most definitely not "boring"! As always, I finish the look off with my favourite ArtDeco liner and Lancome Hypnose mascara.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye look with just those 3 shades! I hope you do more of these :) Hope your having a great weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will of course do more posts like these, I am so glad that you liked it! x

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous look. Siecar s one of my least-loved shades because of the glitter, but I'll have to try out this look for myself;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sidecar is my favourite shade in the Naked palette! I agree there is a lot of glitter in it, but it's a brilliant shade to use!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe :) I definitely think it's the best palette of the naked trio!

      Delete