Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau de Toilette - Review


How beautiful is this? Lancome La Vie est Belle is, without a doubt, the nicest and most elegant scent. I received the eau de parfum as a birthday present and adore it.  Lancome have now released an eau de toilette version, which comes in 50ml and 100ml bottles.

I actually had to look up the difference between eau de parfum and eau de toilette, because I just didn't know! Eau de parfum is slightly more concentrated that eau de toilette, therefore eau de parfum are more expensive and last longer when you spray on your skin/clothes.

Although the scent is identical, I find the eau de toilette is much lighter and much more fresh. I think it is perfect for the Spring and Summer when you don't really want a heavy perfume. So lets talk about the scent...

Top notes - Blackcurrant, Pear

Heart notes - Iris, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Magnolia

Base notes - Tonka Bean, Praline, Patchouli, Vanilla


I cannot express how much I love this scent. It is fruity, sugary, and just so pleasant. The bottle is truly elegant and feminine, with it's little scarf and everything! I would normally try to save this perfume for special occasions (since it is so fancy!) but I am completely addicted to the scent. It is fast becoming my everyday perfume, and I think now my signature scent. It is the most luxurious perfume I own, and I get loads of compliments when I wear it!

If you have this perfume, let me know how you like it! If you have never tried it, you should test it next time you're near a Lancome counter. I could guarantee you will fall in love with it, as I did!



**Product provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment