Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Remington Pearl Curling Wand - best hair tool EVER!




I'm sure you have all heard of this curling wand many many times before! I bought this a couple of years ago, from what I can recall it cost around £25.00 from Argos.  Previously, any time I wanted to curl my hair I had to use the only other hair tool I possess - the GHD. It curls well, but I find the curls are too "ringlety" looking and flat, and I was after a more natural look.

You can adjust the setting if you wish, but the default 180 degree setting works perfectly well for me. A heat protecting glove is provided, but I don't particularly think it is overly protective! I suppose it takes the edge off any burns you may get!

It is quite a lightweight tool, so easy to use (even for me!). I love the flower design on it! :)

So... here are my before and after photos! In my "before" pic, I had just washed my hair the night before. I used my Mane n' Tail Detangler but I let my hair dry naturally. I don't use any styling products before I curl my hair!

Before...

After.....

What do you all think?! My hair is quite long and thick, I don't really have any layers cut into my hair. It look me about 30 minutes to curl it like this. I could put a bit more time in and end up with tighter curls but I like to twist my hair around the wand in order to get a loose kind of wavy look like this.

If you have tried this wand, let me know if you love it as much as I do! If you don't have it - get it! It is absolutely brilliant and incredibly inexpensive!

6 comments:

  1. I have one of these, I love it! Great for quick curls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely brilliant! I have the thick wand too but it's not as good!

      Delete
  2. This is great I always think about buying a proper curler, these results are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really very good, I couldn't recommend it enough!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I've wanted a simple curling wand for everyday use for ages, but you can pay anything for them! This sounds like just what I've been looking for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I can't get over the price of some curlers! This does an amazing job for such a reasonable price!

      Delete