Wednesday, 26 March 2014

What's in my TRAVEL make up bag!


On a recent overnight stay in Dublin, I had the opportunity to use my new travel bag, which I got on Amazon for I think £8.00. I was heading to the Cocoa Brown cocktail night so I needed to bring some makeup to glam myself up! I probably brought more than was necessary. Here's the inside of the bag..


One compartment was for makeup, one for hair and make up wipes etc, and the little flap is perfect for brushes.


I won't go into too much detail here, I am sure you can see all the products well enough in the photo but here is a brief run-through..


  • Mac Prep & Prime Line Filler
  • Chanel Bronze Universal
  • Lancome Teint Idole Foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Art Deco Camouflage Cream
  • YSL Touche Eclat
  • Sleek Eyebrow Kit
  • Essence Eyebrow Pencil
  • Art Deco Eyeshadow Primer
  • Clarins Splendours Eyeshadow Palette
  • Art Deco Dip Eyeliner
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara
  • Lancome Le Crayon Kohl
  • Illamasqua Cream Blush
  • Catrice Blush
  • Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick
  • Burts Bees Lipbalm
  • Lush Lip Scrub


So in the other compartment, I have essential (sort of!) items. Deodorant,  makeup wipes, eye make up remover, moisturiser, hair powder, my tangle teezer hairbrush and I brought my Escada perfume because it is a small enough bottle and I can't get enough of this scent!


And these are the brushes I brought. Sorry they aren't clean, I took these pics when i just arrived back home. I brought my Elf kabuki brush, the Real Techniques eyeshadow brushes, and the Real Techniques buffing brush, blush brush and contour brush.

The travel bag was really handy, I can fit so much stuff into it & I can't wait to take it on holidays with me in July. It's terrible I brought this amount of stuff for just one night, but I "needed" all of it!

4 comments:

  1. I want one of those illamasqua cream blushers so much. You're a very neat packer, love that your touché éclat is in the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I didn't want the touche eclat to get any fingerprints or marks on it, so I just keep it in the box! And the Illamasqua cream blush is fabulous, I use it nearly every day. Have this one for almost a year in it and only just hit pan too.

      Delete
  2. Sorry I missed you at the event! That's a lovely selection of products, and I love a big bulky makeup bag that holds everything! Hope you enjoyed the event x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure I'll see you at the next one Emma! :) I had a brilliant night, hope you did too. This bag was absolutely brilliant to take away, definitely a great purchase for me!

    ReplyDelete