Saturday, 19 April 2014

Clarins HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer Review


At Christmas, I bought some Clarins things and the lady at the counter gave me a few samples to try. One of them was a tiny tube of this, HydraQuench tinted moisturiser. Tinted moisturisers are really not my thing. I just don't associate them with giving me an even complexion or hiding any flaws, so I have always stayed away. But after giving this one a go, I absolutely fell in love so went out and bought the full sized version!




The moisturiser comes in 6 shades. I went with shade number 4 Blond, because I honestly felt it was best for me especially when I am tanned.

This moisturiser is so thick and luxurious. It's so creamy and it blends beautifully into your skin. I like to apply it using my fingertips. Amazingly, it's not sticky or tacky once on your skin but it has a powder finish. Immediately my skin feels silky smooth and call me crazy, but I do think it provides some coverage too!

It has a beautiful scent too, and it stays all day which I think is just amazing. I am trying not to use this too much right now, I want to bring it with me on my holidays in July! I have a feeling this will be perfect to use in hot weather. It gives your skin an amazing glow and finish, and I am not in the slightest paranoid about being "bare faced", I feel like I have got make up on! In my opinion, it's unlike any other tinted moisturiser and I already feel that this will be a summer staple for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment