Saturday, 5 April 2014

Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray


Here we go! I am super super excited about Cocoa Brown's latest releases. The first of the new products which I tried was this, the Lovely Legs spray! I was curious, having never tried anything like it before. I assume the concept is similar to your Sally Hensen, Sun Shimmer etc.

It is instructed that you spray onto a tanning mitt, and buff into your legs. I sprayed it and was a little alarmed at how dark it looked! The colour of this spray on tan is a bit different to my beloved Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan, I believe it to have more "bronze" tones. This is how it looked sprayed onto the mitt:


And so, I began to buff it into my legs as directed. It is so easy to do this, even a novice like me got it right first time. It applied really evenly and I wasn't left with any streaks or any patches I missed.  I think you need to see a comparison photo to get the idea:


This stuff made my legs look absolutely flawless. Not only do you achieve a great colour, but I actually think it hides any imperfections too. Is that just me?!
This tanning spray is also water resistant. So no need to fear if you accidentally get caught in the rain on a night out! Actually, it took a good bit of scrubbing in the shower to remove it completely, so it definitely passes the test for staying power! It didn't transfer onto my clothes either, though I suppose you would need to be careful if you were wearing something very light in colour.

Another fantastic product from Cocoa Brown. With the Summer on the way, we all need to have our legs looking fabulous!

8 comments:

  1. I guess this will replace Sally Hensen for a lot of tan lovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this last night. Loved how it applied and it stays on well too. It has got good coverage, but not as much as sally hansen I thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Sally Hensen so I can't compare, but I was so impressed with the coverage of lovely legs!

      Delete
  3. Great post loved seeing the comparison the tan came up great

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its great too, agree with the hiding flaws that's definitely what I need it for and really think it does the job! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I couldn't believe the coverage it gives! :) x

      Delete