Wednesday, 23 April 2014

ESCADA - Born in Paradise EDT - Review



I have lusted after this perfume for weeks and weeks now - finally I treated myself to it last week while I was out shopping. I had gotten into the habit of spraying myself liberally with it each time I saw it in Debenhams. The scent is AMAZING! This is actually the scent of summer. All the Escada perfumes actually are so beautifully light and fresh and fruity, perfect for summer, but Born in Paradise is really something else!


Even the bottle looks summery. I love the colour of it and the bird on the reverse of the bottle. As you can probably tell from the packaging, this perfume is full on fruity - watermelon, apple, coconut and pineapple. I cannot even express how delightful this smells, it just smells like the most wonderful refreshing cocktail you could ever imagine.


I got these lovely flip flops as a free gift also when I bought the perfume. Now don't you think I am all set for summer? My only complaint is that this perfume only comes in eau de toilette, and as such the smell fades rather quickly. 


Definitely check this perfume out if you can! It is, without a doubt, the most beautiful and tropical fragrance I have tried in recent times.

Sadly I am back to work today after the Easter holidays but with a couple of sprays of this, I could easily be on a beach somewhere sipping a Pina Colada!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh you've sold me on this I love a tropical scent once the good weather kicks in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will absolutely love it! :) it's so fun and fruity!

      Delete
  2. I love it, I also bought it recently)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know if i can still find somewhere those flip-flops?

    ReplyDelete