Friday, 11 April 2014

Spring is here! :) :) My Spring favourites


Yay! First outdoor pic of the year! :)

There's just something about Spring that I love. There is a freshness in the air and without even realising it, I find that my taste in make up suddenly changes. I am drawn to bright colours, lightweight bases, and yet things that are long wearing.

I don't know where I would be without my Cocoa Brown tan. I apply it once a week, perhaps now the better weather is coming in it will be more. But I have also been using it with the new (and amazing) Gentle Bronze. I will apply my Cocoa Brown as normal and throughout the week I will use Gentle Bronze to top up my colour. Gentle Bronze is such a beautiful, lightweight moisturiser. It gives a beautiful colour and it doesn't feel sticky when you apply it which I love! (I suddenly have flashbacks of years ago as a teen when I didn't want to wear tan but I used to apply liberal amounts of Johnsons Holiday Skin *shudder*)

I got a little sample of Clarins Hydraquench Tinted Moisturiser. I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size. I shall definitely be using this all over the summer! I wouldn't normally go for a tinted moisturiser because I just love foundations so much, but this one is different (a full review is coming soon!)

Of course my beloved Chanel Soleil de Tan makes an appearance. It's my favourite bronzer ever, it's just so nice to apply. I can't fault this product in any way. The finish of it is lovely, and sometimes I even wear it alone.

I dug out my Clarins Splendours eye palette which I got last summer. I think it's lovely to wear nice soft gold eye make ups during Spring/Summer! This palette has the most gorgeous colours and is perfect for me. Sadly it was limited edition but Clarins' new summer palette looks equally as gorgeous.

I have been obsessed with my Tanya Burr lip gloss and nail polish! The colours are so fun and bright, and perfect for Spring and Summer. My favourites are the gloss in Exotic Island and the nail polish is Bright and Early.

And of course, you'll need a nice fresh perfume! My favourite is the Escada Cherry in the Air, I absolutely can't get enough of it! All the Escada perfumes actually just smell like Summer in a bottle!

What are your favourite Springtime products?

2 comments:

  1. Haha the memory of Johnson's Holiday Skin makes me want to cry.. All my friends swore by it! I really want Chanel Tan de Soleil, I have the Bourjois version & use it daily! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the stickiness and horrible smell of Johnsons holiday skin is still haunting me! The Chanel bronzer is fab, I hear the Bourjois one is a great dupe for it!

      Delete