Wednesday, 30 April 2014

The Yankee Candle Appreciation Post


I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't walk past the Yankee Candle shop without having a little wander in and smelling all of the candles! A few years ago, I wouldn't really bother with scented candles or anything like that, but recently it just seems that I can't get enough of Yankee Candle.

The above photo shows some candles I got recently in a little set of spring/summer scents. I love these sampler sizes, each one burns for up to 15 hours and it's a good way to try new fragrances.


My all time favourite Yankee Candle is Vanilla Lime. I seriously cannot get enough of it. The smell is good enough to eat, really! Sadly my last Vanilla Lime candle recently burned out but I do have this room spray which I really like. I like to give each room a spritz of this, and I even spray it in my car.


When my big jars burn out I like to clean them out and use them to store things in. I keep these two jars in my bathroom to store my cotton pads and cotton buds!

What's your favourite Yankee Candle?

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen the room spray!! I bought my mam Vanilla Lime at Christmas because I thought it was the nicest candle I've ever sniffed so now I want it and I really want the room spray too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the nicest candle ever! The room spray is great, very handy!

      Delete
  2. I just love the Yankee Candle range and love the idea of using finished jars as storage :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best candles aren't they Jenny :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh love Vanilla Lime! Just like a candle version of Sugar Crush from Soap And Glory! :) They released a new one for Summer called Margarita Time, its gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try Sugar Crush then!! I got a wee sampler of Margarita Time, it's gorgeous! So summery!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love them, I've never smelled the Vanilla Lime but if it smells like S&G Sugar Crush I HAVE to get it, Sugar Crush is my absolute favourite scrub & wash! My favourite Yankees are Pink Sands and Midnight Oasis, but my all time favourite is Fireside Treats. I burn the little tarts in an oil burner and I save the jars for cotton pads and balls too, love yankee so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fireside treats is so nice! I have never tried Pink Sands or Midnight Oasis, I'll have to give them a go! Yeah the jars are so handy to have!

      Delete