Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Urban Decay NAKED Combination - part 3


Hello and a happy Wednesday to you! I am back again with another post showing a look created using Urban Decay Naked. I honestly can't stress enough, this is the best eyeshadow palette I have ever owned! It's so versatile!

I got the idea from this look from macshadowcombos on Youtube in her February favourites video (watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8OZUWDzto&list=UUwQ48S6LdJVdGUM27M0oy4w)

So, to achieve this look, you are using Sin on the inner half of the eyelid, Smog on the outer half, and Half Baked in the crease. Half Baked is such a shimmery gold shade, I wasn't sure if I could make it work or not but I think it looks fantastic! I usually go for more darker shades for the crease.




What do you think of this look? I love how all the shades come together to create this beautiful, bronzey look. I think it makes my eyes look really blue as well! I think this would probably work best as more of an evening look, perhaps with your favourite bold lipstick!

I hope you all are well and enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments: