Saturday, 3 May 2014

Clarins Lip Balm Crayons - Colours of Brazil Summer 2014 Collection


How gorgeous are these?! The Clarins summer collection is always very impressive, but this year's Colours of Brazil collection is really something else!

These Lip Balm Crayons come in 6 shades - these three are Creamy Pink, Sweet Cherry and Soft Coffee! They are absolutely beautiful shades, perfect for summer!


The formula of these crayons is simply astounding! They are so silky and creamy, they feel absolutely lovely on your lips. They have a lovely sweet scent - if you are familiar with the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors, it is the same gorgeous scent as those.

These crayons are formulated with shea butter - they are super hydrating as well as giving perfect colour and shine. They are very soft and are so comfortable to wear. I have never used any lip product as nice as these! They don't feel sticky or greasy - just delightfully creamy and they wear extremely well!

Swatch time!

Left to Right - Soft Coffee - Sweet Cherry - Creamy Pink


I cannot wait for summer now! These sweet crayons are so perfect and I am excited to wear them now that the weather is starting to pick up! They give such amazing colour for a lip balm, and are so good for your lips, especially in warm weather! I will definitely be bringing these on holidays with me!






*product provided for review

2 comments:

  1. They look fab especially sweet cherry! I like that it has Shea butter in it, my lips are always on the dry side so like something that will help moisturise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet cherry is my current fave! My lips are permanently dry and these crayons are just great, i'm really loving them!

      Delete