Saturday, 10 May 2014

Do you keep the empty boxes of your beauty products? Nope, just me?


I was clearing out a little bit and I came across so many empty boxes which I had hidden in drawers etc.  and I was curious to see how many other beauty addicts do the same!

I don't know why I do it, I really do try to keep all my make up in pristine condition and somehow I end up just holding onto the boxes even though they are of no use to me! I suppose even when I was a child I did the same with my toys, they were always in perfect condition and packaging was indeed kept!

Is it because we spend our hard earned money on these products that even the very packaging is precious to us? Especially the high end products!

Well, after this photo was taken I decided it was time to part with all of this packaging - although the only thing I couldn't throw away just yet is the Chanel box!

Please tell me it's not just me who does this!

4 comments:

  1. If I'm planning on blogging about a product then I'll keep the box in a drawer in case I need to refer to it for information while writing the post. Other than that I bin boxes almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like to keep the packages for my blog photos too! But I don't know why, I keep the products in their boxes for a long time afterwards!

      Delete
  2. This is so weird because I love to hold onto the boxes too even after I'm finished blogging about them. For example, I still have the little boxes for every MAC lipstick I own. They takr up a lot of space so maybe it is time to get rid! Really loved this post!
    Jesimicah.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jessica! i'm a real hoarder, sometimes it's hard to throw away the packaging! that's amazing you have all your lipstick boxes!

      Delete