Saturday, 7 June 2014

Holiday prep!


I am not the only one who starts packing for a holiday freakishly early, am I? Well over the last few weeks I have been picking up little bits and bobs. I still have a few more things to get - and still have to decide what make up I will be taking! But I think I definitely have the skincare/make up removal sorted.

I got the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL - I really like the slimline spray bottle. And I got the tube for my face. Both are SPF 50, I wouldn't use anything less to be honest.
I'm bringing a little Clarins Hydraquench moisturiser and cleansing water, and Lancome Bi-Facil eye make up remover which were all got as a gift with purchase. These are so handy to have for travelling! I'm bringing makeup wipes as well, just incase.
I've got my little toothpaste, and shampoo and conditioner. I thought the antibacterial hand wipes and stain remover wipes would be handy enough to have (plus they were only 60p in Tesco…)


So, that is one side of my soap bag filled! The other side is for make up, brushes, cotton pads, etc.

Incase you are wondering, i am heading off to Disneyland Paris in July! I really cannot wait. It seems strange that is only a few weeks away now at this stage. It's hard to know what sort of stuff to bring with me, obviously it's not a glamorous poolside holiday so who knows if I will even bother putting makeup on in the mornings!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you're so organised!! Disneyland Paris on on our list of places to go, fiance got the trip for me for this year for my birthday but then we found out we were expecting the baby so been put on hiatus:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is brilliant, you will have to organise a trip then when baby arrives! i'm so excited about going!

      Delete