Sunday, 29 June 2014

Lancome Summer 2014 Collection - Golden Summer




I absolutely love seeing new releases for Summer, it sounds to strange but for me a beautiful piece of make up could make me feel like I am far away, on a tropical island! The Clarins Colours of Brazil collection took my breath away. Then along come Lancome with their Golden Summer collection. Lancome never fail to disappoint me, actually! The beautiful press images got me so excited for summer (and holidays!). I was very kindly sent two items from the Golden Summer collection to review.


The Star Bronzer brush is just phenomenal. I do not have a decent bronzer brush in my collection, actually. Up until now I had been using my Real Techniques powder brush, but there is absolutely no comparison here! The Lancome Star Bronzer brush is so big and fluffy. The bristles are so soft and feels divine on the face. It is tapered at one side and is absolutely perfect at dispersing the right amount of product on the face. I don't think I have ever felt a brush as soft as this! So beautiful.


This is the nail polish in "Golden Riviera". It is a very soft gold, almost a pewter colour. You can see there is a small amount of shimmer in there. When I applied this, I was stunned by the finish of this polish. It dried exceptionally fast, and when dry I realised that this is a matte polish, with shimmer. I know, that doesn't even make sense! But it feels so smooth on the nail, and not like a regular glossy type polish. It looks so unusual! This polish is gorgeous for summer, and would look amazing with a tan!


Also in the collection is this fabulous bronzer and beautiful blue nail polishes, which I think will be highly sought after. They will be available from July 2nd, definitely a collection to watch out for!




2 comments:

  1. You are right, the Star Bronzer brush is phenomenal. I like the look and the idea that its easy and soft to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best designed brush i've ever seen!

      Delete