Saturday, 14 June 2014

*new* Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream





Lancome's latest innovation - a cream version of their fab Visionnaire serum. I remember last year, I was given little samples as a gift with purchase, and I received a tiny bottle of Genefique and Visionnaire. I know lots of people rave about Genefique, but honestly that little sample of Visionnaire made such a difference to my skin, it was unreal.

I suppose I am rather lazy about my skincare routine, it's all about cleansing and moisturising with me. Anything extra, such as applying serum, is too much effort for me! So this little pot of Visionnaire cream is amazing, in that I have been using it as my daily moisturiser and seeing the effects of a serum. 

I would say that you would need to be using something like this for a good 6 months or so, but let me tell you that even after just 3 weeks of use, I am seeing the benefits! 

The texture of this cream is very unusual. It is lightweight, almost gel like. It's not oily or greasy in any way. It is very creamy and smooth and blends into the skin beautifully. It smells gorgeous too, the scent is that of pure luxury and reminds me of a lovely day spa. 

Even after just one week, my skin was noticeably brighter and I looked almost glowing! My skin just looks and feels so healthy. I am lucky in that I do not have any major skin issues. My skin is pretty normal - I don't suffer from oiliness, dryness, redness or anything really, but my major battle has always been dullness. What this cream has done to brighten up my skin is nothing short of astounding. Even the expression lines around my eyes appear reduced! 

Visionnaire can target anything from wrinkles, pores and dullness, and injects youth and vitality into the skin. 

If you are in the market for a new moisturiser, I couldn't recommend this highly enough. It's definitely a luxury product - however after trying it even for just a few weeks, I would say that the results genuinely speak for themselves. I don't think I have ever been this happy with my skin! 





*Product provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment