Wednesday, 25 June 2014

The Beauty Sale by Clarins


As soon as the Clarins sale went live I was all over it! Now I was very good, and only bought one thing. I could have bought so much more but I was able to restrain myself! If you haven't checked out the Clarins sale yet, then I suggest you should.


I bought the Cleansing Collection for Normal/Dry skin, which was reduced to an amazing £16.00. (The cleanser to buy alone is £20.00). I know I will like this, I have used the cleanser before and it is my favourite one. I cannot wait to try the Toner and Gentle Refiner! It comes with a lovely case too which would be good to use for travelling.




With every order, Clarins.co.uk allow you to select three free samples - I chose two of the self tanners because I have been dying to try them out, particularly the Delicious Self Tanning Cream! I also chose a sample of the Instant Eye Make Up Remover, which is a staple in my skincare routine now and it's handy to have teeny bottles like this to keep for travelling!

So you do you see anything you like in the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment