Sunday, 17 August 2014

Lancome Vernis in Love - "Nuit d'Azur" Nail polish


Lancome released some new nail polishes for Summer 2014 and this one absolutely stole my heart! I had to have it. Such a beautiful blue creme polish, the best kind!
I have to say that Lancome nail polishes are probably one of the best in terms of packaging and the brush is perfect for application. The nail polish formula was just a dream to apply (I used 2 coats) . It was the perfect consistency too!



It is such a beautiful, rich colour for Summer. I would never have thought of wearing a blue nail polish, but I have never seen a blue shade quite like this. My only problem with it is that it started chipping incredibly quickly! I would have expected a longer wear time from such an expensive nail polish.

I paired it up with another Lancome polish from their Summer collection, the beautiful "Golden Riviera". The blue and gold look amazing together! Apologies for the bad photo, it was taken on my phone.


So although Summer seems to be leaving us rather prematurely, I really am enjoying these Summery nail polishes! And I do think the beautiful blue "Nuit d'Azure" will look amazing in Winter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment