Sunday, 14 September 2014

Autumn Weekend Makeup (and playing with new products)

 I love weekends because I have a lot more time to sit and do a proper face of makeup. During the week for work I only really wear foundation, mascara and blush. So it's nice to really play around, especially with eyeshadows!

Yesterday I treated myself to 2 new Clarins products - Extra Comfort Foundation and Blush Prodige (02 Soft Peach). I absolutely adore them both and thought they would be great products for Autumn and Winter especially.

So for the base I used Clarins Extra Comfort  (103 Ivory), I contoured a tiny bit with the Chanel Soleil de Tan, and used the Clarins blush on the apples of my cheeks. I also used a bit of Touche Eclat under my eyes.

For the eyes, I started by using the new Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base with my old reliable Naked palette eyeshadows of course! A flick of Lancome Grandiose mascara, and I brushed this Maybelline Brow Drama through my brows (I still don't know what to make of this product!)

And to finish off I used my favourite lip product from the summer which is the Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in Creamy Pink.


 I shall do a full review of both my new Clarins foundation and blush once I have used and worn them for a good couple of weeks, but so far so good I love them!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look, your skin is fantastic. Looking forward to the Clarins review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is gorgeous Grace - it all looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete