Wednesday, 24 September 2014

OPI My Address is Hollywood -Nail Polish





How cute is this nail polish? I got this one recently from Amazon and I love it. It's not too "in your face" - it's a lovely shade of pink with a very subtle shimmer. 

As always with OPI polishes I was able to apply this one like a dream. I used 3 thin coats in the photos.  I can get a good 4 or 5 days out of this polish, which is absolutely amazing for me!

I am not really into pink nail polishes so much, but I am quite fond of this because the colour is a little bit more "grown up" and not a Barbie pink colour. Also, I really love the name! It makes me feel so glamorous! 

I tried (and failed) to capture the shimmer of this polish, it is quite subtle but you will see a soft golden shimmer throughout the polish.


2 comments:

  1. Love the subtle shimmer I have one of these but in a lighter pink with the same level of shimmer and it's so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the best polishes aren't they! i love a wee bit of shimmer!

      Delete