Friday, 5 September 2014

Six Products for Autumn!


I am so excited for Autumn, i can't even describe it. Without a doubt it is my favourite season, and I look forward to it every year! I have already re-jigged my wardrobe, and boots and chunky cardigans are already making an appearance. But it is natural that we shake up our beauty products too. Here are six things which will be a staple part of my beauty routine this Autumn!

Lancome La Vie est Belle Perfume - Gone are my summery, fruity perfumes. It is time for this classic beauty. This is the most gorgeous, elegant perfume. It is not something I associate with summer, for me it is the ultimate Autumn/Winter perfume. I try not to use it too much, as it is my "good" perfume but damn it smells so good!

Lancome Teint Idole Foundation - Over Summer I used CC Cream and tinted moisturiser a lot for my base. Lancome Teint Idole is my ultimate foundation, of course I used it over Summer too when I needed a bit more coverage. I really missed using it every day though! It's my holy grail foundation.

Urban Decay Naked Palette - To me, this is Autumn in a palette. Beautiful warm eyeshadows. There is nothing about this palette that I don't like. My favourite combination for Autumn is Half Baked all over the lid, which is a beautiful gold and Dark Horse in the crease and lower lid.

Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze - I have to admit that I have got a little bit addicted to tanning over the last year. For the new season however I am trying to wean myself off it (it's amazing seeing my natural skin tone again!). Gentle Bronze is the most fabulous gradual tanner, EVER! It gives me a beautiful light colour, just a little bit of "glow" to take the edge off my pale skin.

Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray - I have been reaching for this a lot lately as well! I am a bit of a lazy tanner, and quite often I only use Gentle Bronze on my top half. I whip out the Lovely Legs depending on what I am wearing that day. It is dead handy to apply to your legs and the tops of your feet if you are wearing pumps and have forgotten to tan your legs! It has great staying power too.

L'Occitane Hand Cream - I got this when I was on holiday in Paris and absolutely love it. I use it several times daily! I hate when my hands feel dry and tight and this is perfect to combat that. Plus I love that the tube is absolutely enormous! Hopefully it will last me a long long time! It has a beautiful scent too. It is a very luxurious thick cream but it absorbs well and does not feel greasy or sticky. Brilliant!



What products do you like to use in Autumn?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! These are great products. I love autumn too because hello layering! Scarves, sweater wraps, boots...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome! and i totally agree love layering & cosy knits especially!

      Delete