Friday, 17 October 2014

Bin Hoking…. Empties post #1


Here is my very first empties post. Now, I have been collecting these empty packages for a few months now. It actually is quite rare for me to finish something! Most of these are "consumables" anyway, or things I have had for a very long time.

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Nuit - I absolutely loved this as a moisturiser although I think I prefer the Creme Fraiche which I got last Christmas. I love the smell of the Prodigieuse though.

Clarins Eye Contour Balm - This was also a Christmas gift from last year, it certainly has served me well! It is a lovely eye cream although to be honest I don't think I would buy it again. I think I will try the Origins GinZing next.

Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara - This is the mascara I have been wearing all summer! The lid doesn't even close properly on it now, I made sure that I used every last drop of it! Absolutely loved this, would definitely get it again! It's the best waterproof mascara I've ever used, it can survive anything!

Schwarzkopf Color Freeze Thermo-Protect Cream - I thought this tube was going to last me forever! I bought it from Feelunique I think over a year and a half ago! It smelled fantastic and worked really well for me. I think I might try the Mythic Oil heat protection the next time but I would definitely buy the Schwarzkopf again in the future.

Clarins Instant Eye Make Up Remover - This is probably my most repurchased beauty product! I have just purchased my fifth bottle. I adore this and I cannot go without it!

Lancome Visionnaire Cream - I was genuinely devastated when I used up all of this! Near the end I tried my best to ration it out but now the jar is completely empty. This cream is absolutely fantastic, it really brightens up your complexion, and I loved the elegant jar.

L'Occitane Body Cream Zesty Lime - I got this when I was on holiday in Paris and honestly, it only lasted me at the most 3 weeks. I didn't even use huge amounts of it, just the regular amount every night! It just seemed to run out very quickly. Unfortunately it's a tad on the expensive side to order here so I don't think I can afford to purchase this again any time soon. I will say though that it is the best body cream I have ever used, nothing has ever come close to this!

Mane n'Tail Color Protect Shampoo - This is my 2nd bottle of this, I have already repurchased by 3rd. It's a great shampoo, my hair feels great and it is far more reasonably priced than the Kerastase shampoos i had been using before I discovered Mane n'Tail!

2 comments:

  1. I Love reading empties posts! I'm sorry to hear about the L'Occitane body cream... It was on "My List" of things to try. Its not anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it actually was the best body cream i have ever used, i just seemed to run out of it extremely quickly!

    ReplyDelete