Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour 02 Soft Peach


I bought this blush a few weeks ago now. I had my makeup done at the Clarins counter and I fell in love with this blush instantly! I usually go for a deeper shade of blush, but the soft touch of colour felt so elegant to me, I thought I would buy it in a bid to change up my makeup.

What I do now is contour a little bit (I am not really a fan of contouring but I am getting the hang of it!) and sweeping this beautiful peach blush on the apples of my cheeks.

Clarins never fail with their glam packaging. I adore the fancy velvet pouch and gold casing, the only problem is mine is now covered with fingerprints!


It is a fabulous little compact with a big mirror and cute little brush. Dead handy for if you are taking this with you on your travels!


The blush itself has 2 shades of peach, both with a very soft hint of shimmer however I find this is barely detectable once I have actually applied it. I swirl my brush around the powder to pick up both shades. For me, it is the most natural flush of colour to the cheeks. Sometimes if I want to intensify the colour I will dab a little cream blush on beforehand.


Clarins Blush Prodige will set you back £26.00. It's more of a luxury item really, I wouldn't say it is a must have blush but if you fancy something a little more luxurious this is perfect. It comes in 6 shades too so there is something to suit everyone!

Something to add to the Christmas list perhaps?

4 comments: