Wednesday, 8 October 2014

The nicest Yankee Candle ever?


Bit of a random post today. Last week I spotted this in the Yankee Candle shop. I was quite intrigued, and when I opened the lid to have a sniff, I actually swooned! Yes, it smells exactly like chocolate! The scent is so realistic, do you know those horrible artificial chocolate scents. This one actually smells good enough to eat. I light this and instantly the room smells like a beautiful chocolate fudge cake. Perfect for any chocoholics out there!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds gorgeous for chocolate lovers! I usually don't like their dessert candles at all, a little too sweet for me, but the Fireside Treats marshmallow one from last year is still one of my all-time favourites. I love Yankee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fireside treats is amazing! Yeah I don't usually go for these types of yankees either, the fruit ones are always my fave!

      Delete