Monday, 13 October 2014

Time to wrap up warm! New clothes from Joe Browns, House of Fraser and more


Over the last couple of weeks I have been collecting some new bits and pieces for the winter season coming in. It's no secret that winter is my favourite time of year, I just love all the clothes and the shops have some great bits right now.





 These boots were a bit of an impulse buy to be honest! I have never owned a pair of boots like this, I don't usually go for boots higher than mid-calf length, and definitely not with a bit of a heel! But I did fall in love with these, they are great and are so versatile (suddenly I am reminded of Monica's boots!). The brand of them is called Odgi-Trends.


Ahhh I completely fell in love with this coat the moment I saw it in Miss Selfridge! I feel like I am back in the Sixties. I adore the fur collar and the pale blue colour. Can't wait to get wearing this!


This is the Orla Kiely / Papertree dress I got from House of Fraser (it's on sale too!). I love the neckline of it and the little sleeves, also the mustard colour! It's very comfortable too.


I got this lovely tunic top from Joe Browns, I am obsessed with this! It's a nice charcoal colour, and I adore the style of it. The back of it features a criss-cross design too. It's so nice to wear, it's one of those things that you can wear casually but it looks kind of dressy at the same time!


And another newbie from Joe Browns! Chunky knits are my absolute favourite and I could not pass this one up. It has gorgeous designs, I love the different textures and of course the faux fur collar. It has been great wearing this while it has been cold but not quite cold enough to wear a winter coat. I think it's probably my favourite thing to wear at the moment!


Hope you liked my little clothing haul! Do check out Joe Browns if you can, it has a fantastic selection of unusual clothes. I especially love their tunic tops to wear over leggings.
What winter clothes have you had your eye on lately?

4 comments:

  1. I have a special love of Miss Selfridge coats, now I have to try this on, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, every year they have fantastic coats!

      Delete
  2. The boots and coats are amazing!!! I find them comfy and trendy. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete