Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Wet n' Wild Megalast Nail Polish - "Under Your Spell"




I stumbled upon a Wet n' Wild stand, after hearing so much about the brand it was quite exciting! I picked up just a few things, an eyeliner, lip balm and 2 nail polishes. The first of which being this one -  the Megalast nail polish "Under Your Spell".

What attracted me to it was that I do not have anything like this already! It's like a blackened cranberry shade. I love the sheen of it! It's so glossy too.

Wear time was very good for me, I have it on me now since Saturday and it shows just the usual wear around the tips, no chipping despite me being at work. The wear time seems to be a lot better than some of the expensive polishes I own!


If you have any other Wet n' Wild recommendations for me, please let me know! I'm dying to try out more of their things!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a gorgeous colour and amazing that the wear time is good, must check out their polishes ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's lovely they had a fantastic selection of colours too!

      Delete
  2. That colour is stunning, I must check it out next time! It looks veryyy similar to a MAC one they released in the Disney Villains collection a few years ago. I have a mint Wet n Wild polish and really like the formula, too! I did a post on their lipsticks which I think are fab, they have SO many MAC dupes! Their eyeshadow palettes are super nice for the price, too :)

    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow gracey, thanks for all this info i will check out your blog for their lipsticks, and i am dying to try their eyeshadows too!

      Delete
  3. I am absolutely under your spell! This is a very pretty nail color that I wanna try out. I also love that it does not chip off easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's brilliant susie! lovely colour, just perfect for this time of year! its good that it has decent wear time too!

      Delete
  4. That's incredibly pretty (and great value) - autumn in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's lovely emma, you are quite right it's autumn in a bottle indeed!

      Delete