Sunday, 30 November 2014

Bargain Christmas False Nails from Primark


A couple of weeks ago I went to Primark and while I am not usually a fan of false nails, I saw that there was a huge selection of festive themed nails, and at only £1 per pack how could I resist? In fact I liked the sparkly snow scene nails so much that I picked up 2 sets of them! 


 I like these red ones that I got, but first I wanted to try out the sparkly blue ones!




They don't look too bad for only being £1! The only thing I will say about them is that the shapes and length of them are a little erratic. I couldn't find a decent sized one in the pack for my thumbs, and while the rest of my nails looked nice and long, I had to make do with a short, square thumb nail! Still, that is  a minor complaint I suppose!

It's hard for me to get used to wearing false nails, it has taken every effort to type this post up while wearing them, but of course they are perfect for over the Christmas season!

6 comments:

  1. The red ones are really nice, have tried these nails in the past but didn't find they suited my nail shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mary, i found the shapes and sizes of the nails were a bit mix and match! i don't think there were any thumb nails in the pack

      Delete
  2. I bought the red ones too and I haven't worn false nails in YEARS!! I actually couldn't wear them at all though because as you mentioned, the sizes are way, way off. I think I'll try to create the same look from nail art instead, because I love the designs but the shapes & sizes were a pure let-down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a great idea, if i was good at nail art i would do that too! and it would be more comfortable than wearing the fake nails!

      Delete
  3. I need those snowman nails, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete