Saturday, 22 November 2014

Festive Make Up!

It's that time of year again! Christmas parties will soon be coming up and I happened to take some photos one day when I was playing around with make up, and I thought it might be an appropriate look for a Christmas do.


I used some old favourites as well as new products - I was really dying to try out the Tanya Burr eyelashes and I got a gold Stargazer glitter too that I wanted to play around with!


Firstly I put Half Baked from the Naked palette all over the lid with a bit of Darkhorse in the crease.


I added some of the glitter on top of the eyeshadow and some lashes - I am a fake lash novice so I only put on a couple of individuals on the outside of my lashes.


I used the Clarins Extra Comfort foundation (I love this foundation!) subtle contouring with the Chanel bronzer and golden highlight with the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Apricot). Clarins Soft Peach blush and a Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in Sweet Cherry - I didn't want too much lip action since the eyes are so glittery!






It's a lot more make up than I would usually wear but I thought I would try something different! I had been wanting to experiment with glitters for a while and the festive season is the perfect time to do so!

Hope you liked this look! Tell me what make up you like to wear around Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look and your hair! How did you do that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you nora! it's a bit messy in the photo but i learned how to do it on youtube, it's meant to be like Elsa's from Frozen!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Its so perfect for the holidays. Its def a festive one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sparkly gold eye makeup this time of year. Very pretty look!

    ReplyDelete