Wednesday, 26 November 2014

My Christmas Gift Ideas


Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year! I love giving (and receiving!) presents, and I have picked a few things that are a safe bet to buy, for your sisters, friends or work colleagues.

1. A Yankee Candle. I am a huge lover of Yankee Candles, and I do not know who wouldn't want to receive one as a gift! Their Christmas candles are a family favourite at Christmas time, and I really don't think Christmas would be the same without a lovely Yankee Candle!

2. A nice perfume! A perfume will always be well appreciated. I think most people tend to lean more towards more musky, woody scents in Winter. I have pictured Thierry Mugler Angel, which I did a review of here ! It is a lovely smokey scent, and the bottle also looks pretty festive!

3. A Lancome Mascara Set! If you want to buy a present of the cosmetic variety, a mascara is a great choice as you can't really go wrong. The Lancome sets are brilliant, as you get a little Crayon Kohl and Bi-Facil eye make up remover and are a great introduction to Lancome eye make up. I have pictured Doll Eyes, a fantastic mascara! But all of the Lancome mascaras are absolutely phenomenal in my opinion!

4. Make your own hamper! This is something that I like to do each year as I have a big family, it's nice to make up a hamper instead and there will be something in there for everybody. I love picking up bits and pieces from Marks and Spencers, they have brilliant things around Christmas and great offers too. I pick up a selection of sweets, mints, biscuits etc. and then I have fun wrapping them all up in a hamper!


I hope this post has maybe provided some inspiration! Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post Grace- great idea about the hamper too! I have started my shopping but still a bit left to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chloe! i have a few more presents to get myself, i like to get most of my shopping done before december!

      Delete
  2. The hamper is such a good idea, I've done it for Birthdays but surprisingly never for Christmas! I do agree, it isn't Christmas without a yankee candle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sharon! i never thought of making up hampers for birthdays too, that is a fantastic idea!

      Delete