Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Thierry Mugler Angel - Glamorama Edition - Perfume Review



Here is something really exciting and fabulous, and I couldn't wait to share with you!

Everyone likes to change up their perfume according to the seasons. I feel like I am constantly searching for my perfect Summer or Winter perfume! The very second I spritzed it I couldn't believe how incredibly Wintery Angel is! It grabbed my attention right away. It's a musky, spicy sort of a scent. I am not really good at describing fragrances though! It has notes of fruit, honey, vanilla, chocolate, caramel and patchouli. They all come together so brilliantly, there is actually an incredible depth to this perfume. The scent lasts all day too.

It is in fact, one of the most unusual perfumes I have ever came across. I am usually attracted to more sweeter perfumes, and I really do not like floral scents. But how can I describe Angel? I guess you would say Angel is a more smokey, sensual scent. I have read that many people consider this to be a "love it or hate it" scent. I think that people underestimate the power of Angel! You only need about two spritzes of this perfume, in fact if you spray it onto your clothes (I like to spray my scarves) you can still get a hint of Angel days later. This is a loud perfume!

The bottle is absolutely fantastic. Normally housed in a blue "nomadic star", I have here the Glamorama Edition, which is a limited edition exclusive to Selfridges. It looks so elegant and sophisticated! I love the blue and silver glitter against the sleek black. I think it looks incredibly festive, don't you? It really looks fab sitting on a dressing table. What is fantastic about these bottles is that they are actually refillable. I am a real hoarder and I keep all my empty perfume bottles because I just can't bear to throw them away. It's great that this can be refilled and the bottle can be re-used again and again!

If you haven't tried Angel before, I would recommend giving it a try. It is one of the most unique and passionate scents you will ever try! And it is perfect for the winter season. One for the Christmas wish list maybe?


RRP £65.00 - 50ml refillable bottle
*Product provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment