Saturday, 6 December 2014

Christmas Nails featuring Barry M & Max Factor!





I bought these 2 nail polishes while browsing in Superdrug one day… Actually I had been wanting to try the Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquers for a while, and I fell in love with this shade "Radiant Ruby". It's just a gorgeous, deep red. The gloss and finish of this polish is stunning. But I had to add a little bit of glitter! I could not resist the Barry M Nail Paint "Jingle Bells". This will definitely be my go-to nail polish this Christmas! It looks fantastic layered over Radiant Ruby!





It is a mix of little glitter strands, red flakes and gold glitter. But here and there are little holographic stars which are so cute and very festive!

Already I am planning to wear this nail polish combo on Christmas day!

4 comments: