Saturday, 13 December 2014

I saw Michael Buble last night!

I just had the most fantastic night ever! I went to see Michael Buble in the Odyssey Arena in Belfast! Even though it was kind of a late night, I am awake so early this morning, purely because I am still on a high from last night! So I thought I would quickly blog about it!


I am a huge fan of Michael, this is my 3rd time seeing him live and I hope it won't be the last. He was absolutely on top form, despite being dosed with the cold he sang incredibly and put on the best show I could ever have imagined. I have never seen an artist interact with an audience the way Michael does. I think I will leave you with a few snaps I took last night!





The closest I got to meeting the real thing!

Anyway, it was a fantastic night and I had the best time ever. The ultimate Christmas party! Michael is truly a legend in my opinion. Let me know if you are a fan of Michael too! 

4 comments:

  1. I love Michael Bublé but unfortunately have never been able to see him live any time he's in Ireland. My mum has seen him twice, though, and was in Belfast the other night for one of this shows too. Your photos look great! Looks like you had a great night. Also, I am in LOVE with your dress and powder blue coat. You looked beautiful! :) x

    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Gracey thank you so much :) thats so cool your mum was there too! i just think he is absolutely beautiful, hopefully next time he is in ireland you are able to go!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of him but I have only ever heard good things about his live performances, and I do like his Christmas songs a lot at this time of year! You sound like you had a great time, that's fab, it's always brilliant to see an artist who puts on a great show for their fans. Love your coat too Grace, it's fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank very much sharon :) i absolutely love him anyway, but honestly i have never seen a performer work a crowd the way he can! agree, love his christmas songs very much!

      Delete